The box on the right (more stuff) contains stuff we will be carrying on the plane because if any of that gets lost, we are screwed.
The box on the left is stuff that we need to fit into our suitcases, which are getting more and more full by the minute. Good thing we are wearing race suits every day so I don't have to bring a lot of clothes.
Tomorrow, I will be getting the last few items we need:
- Calamine lotion and A&D ointment (as recommended by someone from the town where the race starts.)
- Baby Wipes (as recommended by everyone)
- Cheap Men's Tank tops (for me for under the suit)
- Velcro Tape
- More carabiners
- Extra electric wire for the terraphone.
- Pick up postcards from Kinkos.