Friday, October 19, 2007

I Gotz Mah Nayme on Mah Soot

sparco suit


In accordance with the rules of La Carrera Panamericana, I have embroidered my name, blood type, and allergies on my suit. They also require us to put our blood type and allergies on our helmets and on the car above our doors. Those decals will be ready for me to pick up tomorrow.

Luckily for us, the words "O negative" and "Sulfa Allergy" are close enough to "O negativo" and "Sulfa Alergia".

I am also in the home stretch of gathering all of the necessary supplies. Here is "the pile".

the pile


(The cat carrier will not be going with us.)

Tomorrow, I will pick up our postcards and decals, get Emil at the airport, bring his suit to get embroidered, finish the shopping, get a pedicure, and start packing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For a quick and easy exotic car rental go to mph club™